We’ve received a fair number of questions about the ENDracing line-up for 2016. We’re a little behind in delivering the details, but this message and a few more to follow in the coming weeks will let everyone know about ENDracing in 2016 and beyond. Right now, we just want to let people know what dates are set for 2016. So, here are the dates that are set so far, with more to come…
- March 19, 2016: END-SURE – offering the 25k, 50k and 100k options again.
- June 18, 2016: END-WET – the 5th annual swim! 36 mile swim on the mighty Red River of the North.
- July 16, 2016: Wilderman – the 3rd installment of the only off-road iron-distance triathlon in the country.
- September 10, 2016: Uff Da Mud Run – Back on the greenway of Greater Grand Forks, this time with more new challenges and all the same MUD.
- October 29 – 30, 2016: END-TOMBED and END-TRAILS, aka the Double Feature – join us once more at Turtle River State Park for the 6th annual 12-hour mountain bike race or the 4th annual 12-hour trail run...or both!
We also have plans for at least one adventure race in the Spring, but no date currently set. Please stay tuned for the best kind of fun there is. We are currently undecided about the Iceman Triathlon and a couple other races, but we’ll keep you posted when we get the rest of the details figured out.
In the coming weeks, look for an introduction to the new management of ENDracing. Look for the new logo and some pictures of the END-VAN (she’s a high performance vehicle, we have to fill her with premium). Also think about ways you might be able to join us so we can make ENDracing better together.
So, I hope this gets people excited, because we are. We’re ready for another year of putting on the hardest (yet most fun) races in North Dakota.
Lastly, THANK YOU all for joining us in 2015. Thank you for your support of these unique events, we look forward to racing with you all again, very soon.