It's that time of year again...time for our Halloween Double Feature! More importantly for some of us is the Undead Hall of Fame competition: To gain such status, one must mountain bike over 100 miles in 12 hours at END-TOMBED, get exactly 12 hours of rest, and then run/walk/shamble over 50 miles the next day at END-TRAILS. As you can tell, it's an elite group--last year only four racers managed the feat, to be remembered in infamy...forever...
Here are your 2014 Undead Hall of Fame competitors (updated daily):
- Justin Phillips, Grand Forks, ND
- Lisa Thompson, St. Paul, MN
- Joe Vacek, Grand Forks, ND
- Jenn Holmes, Winnipeg, MB
- Lisa Kaufman, Bismarck, ND
- Matt Cooley, Grand Forks, ND
- Wild Bill Murtha, Dickinson, ND
- Scott Schofield, Grand Forks AFB, ND
We wish them the best of luck...